Loan Markets covers the full range of syndicated lending solutions including origination, structuring, and distribution of a broad spectrum of loan asset classes. Working in conjunction with relationship managers, Loan Markets is responsible for advising clients on the structure, pricing and documentation of a Syndicated, Club or Bilateral Loan.
In North America, the solutions provided by Loan Markets include the provision of finance for working capital, investment, acquisition, project, asset finance, and shareholder value initiatives (equity release or special dividends).
The Loan Markets team is responsible for:
- Providing market intelligence and advising clients to ensure that loan transactions are priced and structured on market terms/standards.
- Acting as the principal loan market interface for the coordination and negotiation of Underwritten, Best Efforts and Club Transactions.
- Ensuring that sufficient liquidity has been identified to reach the clients financing needs.
- Agreeing an appropriate syndication strategy with the Client.
- Providing the best execution of distribution in accordance with the client’s strategy.
With a team of experienced professionals, Lloyds Bank is recognized for its ability to serve as Coordinator, Bookrunner, Mandated Lead Arranger and Facility Agent in major transactions. The bank has also developed a strong reputation for delivering bespoke financing arrangements for clients across sectors and geographies looking to obtain the capital necessary for their business needs.
Contact our Loan Markets Specialist